Japanese Silk Blythe Kurta With Blythe Pants
WE ARE DELIVERING NOW!
The Blythe set is a straight long one with a strip of gota and floral lace running through the middle, opening up as a slit. This pima satin set in red adorns lines of quirky geometric embroidery running diagonally on the kurta, matched with a panel of work on the sleeve and is paired with crushed sharara pants detailed with a floral lace border making it exclusive and elegant.
- 100% pure pima cotton
- Sustainable and ethical fabrics
- Fine, natural fibres
- Soft on your skin
- The model is wearing XS kurta and XS pyajama
- Check your size here (size chart link)
- Express one day shipping
- 100% refund gaurantee
- Hassle-free exchanges
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry
- Do not bleach